Wednesday 9 May 2012

House of Harlow Trinkets

Helloooooo out there! (Waiting for the echo...)

My attempt at blogging has been nothing short of pathetic! OOps. I really need to work on that!
I am actually feeling inspired at the moment simply from reading my beautiful friend Lydia post about her big trip to the USA. She's just gotten back home to the UK after a huge trip and all her posts have made me realise how fun blogging is! You can check out her blog here- her photos are gorgeous, and so is she!

Well I thought I would share my new brand obsession at the moment- House of Harlow (aka the Nicole Richie stuff). I don't know what it is but recently I can not get enough of the stuff, ahem, sorry Nicole, pieces.

My current collection is only very small! I have these 2 necklaces below, both of which I bought online. I'm not sure if you can get them in any stores here in Australia or not...
(I will endeavour to take some proper photos of these being worn on the weekend!)


And as for the rest these babies, well these are all on my ever-expanding wish list...




Do you have any House of Harlow pieces?
I'd love to hear what is a must have piece :)
Thanks for reading- more posts coming soon--- pinky swear!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that necklace you have on the right - I've been eyeing it up for a while! I don't own anything by House of Harlow but I am always so tempted.
    Yay I'm so glad you're blogging again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh me too! I had to give into my temptation I have no self control at all! Aw thanks- it was you who inspired me! I am loving all your travel photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by :)
Any questions and I'll be sure to get back to you!